Online Use Hygienic Practices for Food Safety
Online: Use Hygienic Practices for Food Safety
Also known as Food Safety Handler
We offer a fast online food safety course for individuals looking to expand their understanding of commercial food safety.
We suggest this course for:
- Individuals looking to complete our Online Food Safety Supervisor course should use this as a preliminary unit
- Kitchen hands and general kitchen duty staff
- Sandwich hands
- Larder chefs
- Front of house staff
- Delivery: Online learning
- Course fee: $40 - Start now
If you wish to complete our Food Safety Supervisor program and have already completed SITXFSA101 elsewhere, then you can enrol in our Food Safety Supervisor course separately for just $70.00
This course is delivered through online learning.
- Start and stop at anytime
- Each assessment consists of multiple choice questions, case study questions and interactive online activities
- You need to pass with a 100% score but will have multiple attempts of the assessments
- You’ll need to have an internet connection
- We suggest you have an up-to-date online web browser such as Google Chrome
- The latest version of Adobe Flash Player
- Speakers or headphones are advised for some parts of our online FSS course
Requirement to pass the course
- Pass questions and answers online assessments
- Complete and submit the Third Party Practical Skills Report from a food business workplace
Enrol and start your course online now or contact our training centre on 02 9281 4111
This link will direct you through to our online learning platform - iTFE elearning.
Unique Student Identifier
In 2015, the Commonwealth Government introduced Unique Student Identifiers (USI) for all nationally accredited training programs. You'll need to apply for a free USI number before starting this course.