The Professional Waiter
The Professional Waiter - Sydney
Probably the single most important part of service is the greeting.
It must, above all, be prompt. There is no substitute for greeting a table immediately after they have been seated.
Our course gives participants an insight into the fundamentals of providing quality customer service whilst practicing core skills necessary to work as a waiter.
The Sydney Professional Waiter course covers:
- Setting tables;
- Greeting customers with a welcoming smile;
- Seating customers;
- Delivering the menu and advising of specials;
- Taking orders;
- Delivering meals;
- Clearing tables;
- Welcoming customers to return.
To book this course:
- Telephone reception on (02) 9281-4111
- Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit us at Level 6, 770 George Street, Sydney corner Barlow Street
- Book online
Methods of Payment
Accepted methods of payment include Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Bankcard, Cheque, Cash and EFT-POS.
Registration can only be confirmed when full payment is received. No refunds are available within 7 days of the workshop. A substitute participant is welcome to attend if you cannot. Hospitality Training Australia reserves the right to alter the program without notice.