RSA - Responsible Service of Alcohol
Book Online Now!
We offer daily night-time and day-time RSA Sydney courses for just $110 at our Sydney City, Parramatta and Chatswood Training centres. Price includes the NSW OLGR Interim certificate & competency card. Employers in New South Wales require a NSW RSA certificate as a pre-requisite for employment.
RSA Course Sydney
What is RSA?
In New South Wales, it's a requirement of the NSW Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing (OLGR) that anyone working within a licensed alcohol-serving venue hold a OLGR approved RSA Comeptency Card
- Duration: Six hours
- Accreditation: NSW OLGR approved RSA course
- Validity: NSW RSA certificates expire after five years
- Course locations: Sydney City, Parramatta, Chatswood
- Course fee: $110
- Chatswood - Level 7, 1-5 Railway Street, Chatswood
- Parramatta - Level 1, 11 Aird Street, Parramatta
- Sydney - Level 6, 770 George Street, Sydney
NSW Office of Liquor Gaming and Racing Approved
Hospitality Training Australia is registered with the NSW Officer of Liquor Gaming and Racing for Responsible Service of Alcohol courses.
What to Expect
Information on Competency Cards and the RSA Course outline
- On the day of your RSA course you'll be expected to provide proof of identification documents, such as a passport or drivers licence
- During the RSA course you'll be exposed to a range of videos, answering of verbal questions, and other theory-based learning methods
- Towards the end of your RSA course our trainer will ask you to sit a theory assessment task comprised of short written answers and multiple choice questions
- Within 48 hours of succesfully completing your RSA course you'll receive a temporary Interim Certificate via email. This will allow you to work in a NSW licensed venue for up to three months
- Within the the next three months, you'll need to visit a participating Service NSW to apply for a NSW OLGR Competency Card. There are no additional fees associated with obtaining your competency card. Learn more about getting your Competency Card.
The fee to complete our New South Wales RSA course is $110. This fee incorporates all learning materials, such as:
- RSA course attendance
- RSA interim certificate issuance
These fee include all course materials and certificates. You will not need to pay anything else.
- Pay on the day - Cash / Eftpos
- Over the phone credit card - (02) 9281 4111
- Secure online payments
- Invoicing options for businesses - email@example.com
Our RSA Sydney course covers key alcohol legislation-related components, such as:
- Responsible management of intoxicated persons
- Alcohol-related harm
- Service of alcohol in a responsible and safe manor
- Key alcohol-related legislation in NSW