RSA - Responsible Service of Alcohol
We offer daily RSA courses and evening (4pm start) Monday and Thursdays at our Sydney Training Centre and regularly at our Parramatta and Chatswood Training centres from $120.00. Price includes the NSW OLGR Interim certificate & competency card. Employers in New South Wales require a NSW RSA certificate as a pre-requisite for employment.
RSA Course Sydney
What is RSA?
In New South Wales, it's a requirement of the NSW Liquor, Gaming and Racing- Justice that anyone working within a licensed alcohol-serving venue hold a OLGR approved our RSA Comeptency Card
- Duration: Six hours
- Accreditation: NSW OLGR approved our RSA course
- Validity: NSW RSA certificates expire after five years
- Course locations: Sydney City, Parramatta, Chatswood
- Course fee: From $120
- Chatswood - Level 7, 1-5 Railway Street, Chatswood (South Tower)
- Parramatta - Level 1, 11 Aird Street, Parramatta (Metro House)
- Sydney - Level 6, 770 George Street, Sydney (Entrance Barlow Street)
NSW Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing- Justice
Hospitality Training Australia is registered with the NSW Officer of Liquor Gaming and Racing for Responsible Service of Alcohol courses.
What to Expect
Information on Competency Cards and the RSA Course outline
- On the day of your RSA course you'll be expected to provide proof of identification documents, such as a passport or drivers licence
- During the RSA course you'll be exposed to a range of videos, answering of verbal questions, and other theory-based learning methods
- Towards the end of your RSA course our trainer will ask you to sit a theory assessment task comprised of short written answers and multiple choice questions
- At the Sydney Training Centre Monday through to Friday if succesfully completing your RSA course you'll receive a temporary Interim Certificate on the day other wise it will be received via email fro OLGR. This will allow you to work in a NSW licensed venue for up to 90 days
- Within the the next three months, you'll need to visit a participating Service NSW to apply for a NSW OLGR Competency Card. There are no additional fees associated with obtaining your competency card. Learn more about getting your Competency Card.
The fee to complete our New South Wales RSA course from $120. This fee incorporates all learning materials, such as:
- RSA course attendance
- RSA interim certificate issuance
- RSA Competency Card from Services NSW
These fee include all course materials and certificates. You will not need to pay anything else.
- Pay on the day - Cash / Eftpos (Sydney and Parramatta only, Chatswood has no Eftpos)
- Over the phone credit card - (02) 9281 4111
- Secure online payments
- Invoicing options for businesses - firstname.lastname@example.org
Our RSA course covers key alcohol legislation-related components, such as:
- Responsible management of intoxicated persons
- Alcohol-related harm
- Service of alcohol in a responsible and safe manor
- Key alcohol-related legislation in NSW