Provide First Aid (HLTAID003)
Provide First Aid HLTAID003 is the equivalent of Level 2 and Senior First Aid
Length of Validity
- Your certificate is valid for 3 years and the Australian Resuscitation Council recommends that you attend a resuscitation update every 12 months.
What to Bring
- When attending a First Aid Course (Level 2) at our Sydney, Parramatta or North Sydney - Chatswood training centres, please bring writing paper and pen.
Facilities & Equipment
- Each participant received a handbook as part of the cost of the course. Each program will also be supported with adequate Teaching Aids to assist with the theory and practical training modules such as CPR manikins, Bandages, Visual Aids, Handouts etc as appropriate.
To book a First Aid Course in Sydney, Parramatta and Chatswood you can:
- Book online
- Telephone reception on (02) 9281-4111
- Email us email@example.com;
- Visit us at Level 6, 770 George Street, Sydney (Corner Barlow Street )
- Visit us at Level 1, 11 Aird Street, Parramatta (Next to Westfield)
- Visit us at Level 7, 1-5 Railway Street, Chatswood (South Tower)
Methods of Payment
Accepted methods of payment include Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Bankcard, Cheque, Cash and EFTPOS.
Registration can only be confirmed when full payment is received. No refunds are available within 7 days of the workshop. A substitute participant is welcome to attend if you cannot. Hospitality Training Australia reserves the right to alter the program without notice.
USI: The Commonwealth Government have recently introduced 'Unique Student Identifier' numbers. It's mandatory that all students attending this course register for a free USI prior to commencement. Registering only takes a few minutes.