Barista Coffee Art (Level 2)
Barista Coffee Art Course Sydney (Level 2)
The Barista Coffee Art Course Sydney is an addition to the Coffee Course Sydney (Level 1).allowing students valuable practice on the coffee machines The course is from just an extra $50.00.
- Course duration: Three hour coffee course
- Location: Sydney Training Centre & Parramatta Training Centre
- Course fee: from $50- payable on the day of your course
Levels One and Two
You need to complete Coffee Level 1 with us before Level 2. The course is designed for new coffee entrants to enable them to refine their basic coffee skills learnt during the morning course. If you are jsut attending level 2 the cost of the course will be $70
This three hour course covers:
- Preparing a range of espresso coffees
- Preparing your milk for coffee art
- Layering of coffee
- Coffee machine operation
- Free pouring
- Coffee art techniques
- Practice different types of coffee as you would see on a menu
The Barista Coffee Art Course (Level 2) is aligned to the unit of competence ‘Prepare and serve espresso coffee’ (SITHFAB204) by the Australian National Training Authority. Participants will receive a certificate of participation.
How to Book Coffee Art Course Sydney
To book the Barista Coffee Art Course Sydney:
- Phone: (02) 9281-4111
- Email us email@example.com
- Visit us at Level 6, 770 George Street, Sydney (corner Barlow Street) New South Wales 2000
- Visit us at Level 1, 11-13 Aird Street, Parramatta (next to Westfield) New South Wales 2150
- Book here online
Methods of Payment
Accepted methods of payment include Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Bankcard, Cheque, Cash and EFT-POS.
Registration can only be confirmed when full payment is received. No refunds are available within 7 days of the workshop. A substitute participant is welcome to attend if you cannot. Hospitality Training Australia reserves the right to alter the program without notice.
Book your spot online using the "Book Now" button below...