Provide CPR (HLTAID001)
CPR Course Sydney, Parramatta, Chatswood
The unit Provide CPR HLTAID001 describes the skills and knowledge required to perform Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) guidelines.
There are no prerequisite, however all persons before attending class session must complete pre course work (workbook reading and pre-test assessment). The pre course work provides essential information necessary to perform CPR.
The Australian Resuscitation Council recommends that you attend a resuscitation update every 12 months.
CPR Course Sydney:
To book CPR Course in Sydney, Parramatta or Chatswood you can:
- Book Online
- Telephone reception on 02 9281 4111
- Email us email@example.com
- Visit us at Level 6, 770 George Street, Sydney 2000 (corner of Barlow Street)
- Visit us at Level 1, 11 Aird Street, Parramatta (Next to Westfield)
- Visit us at Level 7, 1-5 Railway Street, Chatswood NSW 2067 (South Tower)
Methods of Payment
Accepted methods of payment include Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Bankcard, Cheque, Cash and EFT-POS.
Registration can only be confirmed when full payment is received. No refunds are available within 7 days of the workshop. A substitute participant is welcome to attend if you cannot. First Aid Training Australia reserves the right to alter the program without notice.